Skincare and cosmetic prices can be steep! So how can you determine what’s worth it and what’s not? Kathy and I compiled a list of products that we both use and live by. These products are the ones we believe are worth investing in!
- Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel – perfect hydration for our combination skin/oily T-zones!
- Boscia’s Clear Complexion Cleanser or Purifying Cleansing Gel – cleanses and removes makeup without drying the skin.
- Estee Lauder’s Double Wear Foundation – one application gives a flawless base that doesn’t cling to any dry spots. Oil/combo skin? No problem. This foundation gives a matte coverage which means no shiny T-zones throughout the day! It also mixes perfectly 1:1 with a moisturizing gel to create a tinted moisturizer.
- Anastasia’s Contour Kit – these powders are super smooth & blendable! We love using it for contouring, highlighting, and setting under-eye concealer.
- Better than Sex Mascara – the curved dense brush creates luscious full lashes. Plus no transfer or flaking through the day.
- Kat Von D’s Studded Kiss Lipstick in Lolita – this color is great for everyday wear! A pigmented yet muted rose color that suits both of our skin tones.
- MAC Lipstick in the color Hangup – a deep purple wine shade that amps up any makeup look. Perfect for nights out and it’ll stay put after setting it with powder.
- MUFE’s Aqua Black Cream Eye Shadow – awesome for lining eyes (waterline included) and creating a base for a smokey look
- Urban Decay’s Naked Palette 1 – A beauty junkie staple! A go-to palette with so many shades. UD’s shadow formulations are always highly pigmented & butter smooth.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural is a great powder for light coverage and a matte finish!
- Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf – we know, we know. It’s a cologne, but who cares? It smells SO good.
- Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Blush – Exposed (matte nude/pink for a natural flush) or Blissful (matte peach for a youthful radiance). These blushes will never hit pan, the product seems to last forever even after daily use!
Our favorite budget friendly beauty products: http://www.kasuallife.com/beauty-products-under-10-dollars/