Next time you want to make a no fuss dessert try these cheesecake truffle bites! They are so easy and require only 4 ingredients. What’s even better is there is no oven involved. 3 things inspired me to make these: 1) I watched the Friends episode “The One With All the Cheesecakes,” 2) Oreo truffles 3) the bite sized dessert from my recent trip to Veritas.
- 12 graham crackers
- 1 packet of cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1 and 1/4 cups chocolate chips (I used bittersweet for that darker chocolate taste)
- Crush up graham crackers (I just put them in a plastic bag and pounded them with a metal ladle haha). Reserve 1/4 cup to sprinkle on top of the truffles
- Add condensed milk to cream cheese
- Add in graham crackers
- Roll into small bit sized balls- mine are about 1 tbsp
- Melt chocolate in microwave at 30 second intervals until smooth
- Dip balls into chocolate and once covered place onto wax paper
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbles on top
- Refrigerate until cool and ENJOY! Refrigerate the remaining ones until ready to eat.
My sweet tooth is satisfied with just eating one of these, but sometimes I find myself going in for seconds…or thirds. It’s a no judge zone here at Kasual Life.