Paella is surprisingly easy to prepare! It just takes a little prep-work, love, and patience. Depending on what’s in the fridge, the paella recipe changes each time but it’s always delicious. What I love about paella is that it’s great for entertaining small dinner parties especially with an accompanying sangria bar!
Sangria stations are SUPER easy and they look great too! Only 3 items needed:
- Choice of red/white wine (or both!)
- Simple syrup (1:1 ratio of sugar and water)
- Sliced fruits (limes, lemons, peaches or any fruits in season!)
Allowing guests to prepare their own cocktails mean perfectly sweetened sangrias and more fun! Other items to add:
- For a stronger kick: Orange liqueor or Ciroc Peach Vodka
- For a fizzy drink: Club soda or Sierra Mist (skip the syrup with this one!)