Naan bread turned into pizza? Yum! It’s a simple and quick recipe. The naan bread makes a great (and easy) foundation to try out different combinations of toppings for different flavors!
Naan bread (find it at your local grocery store like Kroger)
- Pesto sauce
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Shredded chicken
- Fresh basil
additional: roasted garlic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place naan bread on baking sheet and place in oven to warm
- Once you start smelling the naan bread, take out and spread a thin layer of pesto leaving an edge for crust
- Add slices of mozzarella, tomatoes, and chicken (we love adding roasted garlic for extra yumminess)
- Place in oven until cheese is melted and crust is golden and crispy
- Top it off with fresh cut basil and place it back into the oven – allow it to aromatize for a few minutes then remove from the oven
- Cut & enjoy!