All summer ’16! We have been so busy these past few months with our daily grind, but don’t worry we have made time to travel + explore all that Columbus has to offer.
Here are the pictures that have captured our favorite moments.
Let’s just start off with the good stuff …. food!
- Trying out paletas from Diamonds Ice Cream. My favorite flavor is kiwi + cream
- Alllllll the delicious baked goods from Laughlin’s Bakery The hazelnut spread croissant it everything.
- Trying the handcrafted cocktails from the talented Derek Reno, of The Reno Reserve, for the menu he made for Bonifacio – the first Filipino restaurant in Columbus
- The BEST gelato I’ve had at Bella Gelateria in Vancouver. Matcha flavored, yum!!!
- Life changing soup dumplings from Din Tai Fung during my Seattle trip. Will any dumpling be as good?
Other than taking food pictures, I love to snap pics of views!
- Antrim Park . I go here quite frequently for some relaxation time
- Scioto Mile is a favorite spot here in the 614
- Rooftop pool views at The Renaissance Hotel in downtown Columbus
- View of New York City during the trip with Sophia
- One of my favorite things about my trip to Vancouver was renting a bike and riding around the park that overlooked the city
This summer I also discovered art in Columbus!
- This wall mural gem found on Ohio State Campus at OSU Flowers
- I also finally visited the new Columbus Museum of Art space. Admission is FREE on Sundays! This piece is by Maya Lin
- We also went to the Oh Wonder concert at The Wexner Center
Time well spent with my partner in crime, Sophia!
It has been a great season and although I am sad to see it end soon, I am looking forward to my favorite time of the year: FALL ♥