Art. Sleep. City. Repeat. That’s what Le Meridien Columbus, The Joseph is all about. This boutique hotel – located in the Short North- offers pure relaxation, even in the midst of the bustle from the city. Kathy and I enjoyed our close getaway during our time at The Joseph. Here are just a few highlights from our adventure:
1. Room service, robes, and extra comfy beds. Hotels are always fun, but even better when you get Pistacia Vera macarons + brut delivered! The rooms are sleek, luxurious, and inviting.
2. Gorgeous city views from our room… like this upside down Columbus scene.
3. Morning chaturangas from CorePower Yoga with The Joseph’s Wellness Weekend package. This beginner class gives a good burn to the abs and body, perfect timing after those macarons! Depending on the season, The Joseph offers several hotel packages. Next one they have? A Valentine’s getaway ;).
4. Breakfast of champions at the Soul Cafe. Delicious cups of latte + melt-in-ya-mouth breakfast sandwiches. The egg sandwich was bomb. I’ll be back for it. If you’ve enjoyed meals at The Guild House, you’ll be happy to know that Soul Cafe also shares the same kitchen.
5. Artwork throughout the hotel. Going through The Joseph feels like a mini museum. With works from the Pizzuti Collection to permanent pieces, it was great to learn about the meaning of each artwork. Just down the block sits the Joseph Editions exhibit, which showcases more artists and their work.
6. Daydreaming about spa days. We didn’t have time to book any spa services, but were able to take a quick tour of the space. Lovely city views from a lovely large tub! Enough said. (P.S. Non-hotel guests can still book spa services)
Thank you to The Joseph for top-notch service and accommodating us! We can’t wait for our next visit back.
Le Meridien Columbus, The Joseph
620 North High Street