It’s official. I’ve finally moved back to Columbus. The biggest question: why?
California has great weather year round, beautiful beaches, and amazing (cheap) Vietnamese food! Who on earth would leave the west coast to go back to Ohio? This girl. Here’s a quick breakdown on why I decided to move back.
- Traffic. We could end the list here.
- Future professional goals: In the process of getting into grad school… wish me luck!
- Missing that Midwest vibe: I never really knew what the Midwest was all about until I left. I loved the community oriented culture and people here.
- I love Columbus! My initial plans were to move earlier this year, which is why I started the blog early February to showcase everything I loved about Columbus.
- and of course Kathy & Kasual Life!
With so many opportunities for personal/professional development & Columbus exploration, there really is no other perfect time for me to come back!